28th Annual Potomac Watershed Cleanup
Please set aside some time on Saturday, April 16th from 9:00am to 2:00pm, and join your neighbors as volunteers for the most worthy event.
As in years past we’ll be collecting trash:
- On Lot 39 waterfront park
- Along Piscataway Creek shoreline towards Fort Washington Marina
- Along Piscataway Creek shoreline towards Route 210 overpass (again this year’s emphasis – volunteers are needed to park/walk in from 210)
- On Piscataway Creek island
Gloves, trash bags, and water transportation will be provided, as well as morning coffee & donuts and an afternoon hotdog BBQ lunch.
If walking along Piscataway Creek shoreline picking up trash is not “your thing”, we also need volunteers to:
- Help sign in other volunteers
- Record trash items collected
- Transport trash collected to Fort Washington Marina
- BBQ chef for afternoon lunch
- Take pictures of our trash bounty and heroic efforts
Hope to see you April 16th!
For more information, contact event coordinators Deborah Kutzled or Dave Lishin.